traditional Levels for Natural Remedies
light * air * water * movement * nutrition * herbal remedies * principle of order
with reference to Sebastian Kneipp
Complementary and Natural Medicine
American Botanical Council “For more than a decade, the American Botanical Council (ABC) has been dedicated to promoting the safe and effective use of medicinal plants and herbs. Its mission has always focused on educating the public, government agencies, research institutions, industry, and the media on scientific research that can guide decisions about producing and consuming herb-based products that benefit health and well being.” source...
American Herbal Products Association - exists to promote the responsible commerce of herbal products. source...
HONERI - link directory and natural research source...
• Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome; AIDS; Human Immunodeficiency Virus
Principal Proposed Natural Treatments
Other Proposed Natural Treatments
• FOR INHIBITING VIRAL REPLICATION: Aloe; Astragalus; Bacailin; Boxwood Extract; Curcumin; Elderberry; Propolis; Reishi; Schisandra; Spirulina
• FOR ENHANCING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM: Carnitine; Coenzyme Q10; DHEA; Echinacea; Fish Oil; Ginseng; Glutathione; Licorice; Lipoic Acid; Maitake; Massage Therapy; Momordica charantia; N-Acetyl Cysteine; Omega-6 Fatty Acids; Proteolytic Enzymes; Trichosanthin (Compound Q)
• FOR FIGHTING WEIGHT LOSS: Glutamine; Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCTs); Whey Protein
• FOR TREATING OTHER SYMPTOMS AS WELL AS OPPORTUNISTIC INFECTIONS: Bovine Colostrum; Chinese Herb Combinations; Cinnamon; DHEA; Tea Tree Oil;
• FOR TREATING MEDICATION SIDE EFFECTS: Carnitine; Vitamin B12; Zinc
• FOR GENERAL NUTRITION SUPPORT: Beta-carotene; Iron; Multivitamins; Niacin; Selenium; Vitamin A; Vitamin B1; Vitamin B2; Vitamin B6; Vitamin B12; Vitamin C; Vitamin E; Zinc
• NATURAL TREATMENTS TO AVOID: Garlic; St. John's Wort source...
The mistletoe therapy has been applied for decades as a complimentary method to treat cancerous illnesses. Treatment with mistletoe extracts to cure heptatis-c seems to be a possible, perhaps sensible approach. An increased feeling of wellbeing, reduction of the virusload and in the best of circumstances, the elimination of virus are reported. However, so far very few studies have been published to document the mistletoe therapy with hep-c. We want to encourage discussion about these possibilities and would appreciate info from people who have had some experiences with the mistletoe therapy... source...